"So proud of you Jaxon!! You always amaze me!!!"
"❤️❤️❤️ to a family that deserves all the hope in him the world!! "
"Thank you Sam for telling us your story and raising awareness. "
A Foundation Building Strength is excited to announce the first annual "A Weekend of Building Strength". Everyone around the world is encouraged to choose an activity of their preference on May 1 or 2, 2021, raising funds to support Nemaline Myopathy research and bringing us closer to life changing treatments.
STEPS TO A SUCCESSFUL FUNDRAISER:
1. Choose an activity that works for you. Examples include: walking/rolling, running, cycling, stretching, swimming, yoga, etc.
2. Choose your date (May 1 or May 2, 2021) and your start time, along with the length of time for the activity. For example: May 1st from 1-2pm.
3. Click "Start Fundraising" on this website to create your personal fundraising page.
4. Customize your page with a personal photo and story, including the details of the event you have decided on.
5. Share the personal fundraising link with your friends, family, co-workers and anyone you'd like to encourage to participate virtually in your activity.
6. Encourage everyone to make a donation to your page to support NM research.
7. On the day of your activity, we recommend setting up a Zoom so everyone in your network can virtually and safely participate together.
*For every $100 raised, you will receive one "A Weekend of Building Strength" t-shirt, which will be mailed to you closer to the event date. These shirts can then be distributed to your supporters and participants.
If you need assistance or have any questions, please reach out to Jen Tozer at email@example.com.